"I own large custom home construction company and a land development company. These cameras work great for securing our new developments before people close on their custom home. We put them up at the entry and exit points of the development along with signage that states that we are recording the neighborhood activity. We had a job trailer that was broken into and the thieves stole generators, air compressors, power tools, and even lumber that was really expensive.
Because of these cameras I was able to catch make model and license plate number which in turn we were able to catch the thieves press charges and reclaim our equipment. We use several of these cameras we put some up that are out in the open on a post or pole the we hide a couple additional cameras that are hidden but close to the road which gets us the clean clear photo of the make, model, color, and most importantly the license plate number. 👍🏼👍🏼 For what we use them for, we highly recommend!!"
Adam S. (Verified Customer)
Product: Clear Vision Cam Cellular
4G Cellular Wireless Trail Camera LTE Hunting Camera APP 24MP Cellular Trail Cameras IR Night Vision Motion Activated Waterproof IP66 for Wildlife Monitoring
1/3-Inch 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor Lens: f=4.3mm F/NO=2.0 FOV=80°
Video Resolution: 1920×1080p@30fps; 1280×720p@30fps; 848×480p@/30fps
Image resolution: 24MP/16MP/8MP/4MP/2MP
File Format: JPEG/AVI(MJPG)
Triggering Interval 5 second ~ 60mins (default 30 sec)
Working Mode: picture/video/picture and video
36 pcs 850nm IR LEDs for 20 meters at night time
Trigger speed: Approx. 0.35 second
Support SD card up to 32GB
2.4'' IPS TFT-LCD color monitor Full automatic IR filter
PIR sensor maximum angle 60°,
Support 4G Network Easy to set up and use
4G Photo transmission Resolution: 1280*720 640*360 480*270;
4G Video transmission Resolution : 320*180P 30fps Schedule or immediate image /video upload
Photo /video easy to share with your friend by APP . Month to month data plans
GPS offers camera location tracking Free App remote command control
How to connect the cellular hunting camera to a phone.
1) Install 8 AA batteries, a micro SD card, and a SIM card correctly.
2) Put switch to SETUP and wait for the SIM's signal to become stable. You can consult user manual for the status indicators. (The first connection will take a little longer)
3) Download the "Camera Trap Wireless" app and create an account. (You need to confirm your account via email)
4) Open the app and click on "Bind Camera"
5) Scan the QR code on the trail camera. (Put switch to SETUP -> Click MENU button -> Click right icon to find "Status QR Code" to find the trail cam's QR code)
Tips & Suggestions:
1. When you receive a notification but not find new files on the app, please exit and wait for 30s.
2. The pictures and videos taken by the wildlife camera will be automatically compressed when uploaded to the phone, so that the files can be uploaded quickly.
3. If you cannot connect the trail cam to your phone, please check if the SIM card is inserted correctly. The notched part of the SIM card should face outward.
4. After inserting the SIM card, please wait for the signal to stabilize before connecting.